Wednesday 7 December 2011

Moodboard



A mood board is a type of poster design that may consist of images of the choice of the mood of the board creator for instance when creating a music video its helpful to have images that are similar to my design for instance a indie song will have inspirations that are highlighted towards the indie genre. Designers and others use mood boards to develop their design concepts and to communicate to other members of the design team. Another example of this is in a business such as Apple as technology designers will need inspiration and use this tool to do so. The one like this might be used for inspiration to design a new model or used by a technology and design student.  

Here's my mood board.  It contains various things that connote indie, what I want to create in my music video, image and also what’s going to help me in producing my music video. Its shows various pictures of things that will be in my music video, equipment that will be used indie bands and the impression i want to create. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment